Methodology & Curriculum
Our curriculum aims to develop the whole child, primarily focusing on children’s physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
- Nursery and Montessori Education through play way & activity method based on CBSE and ICSE syllabus.
- The curriculum is mapped according to age and developmentally appropriate outcomes that are designed to help a child start from discovering themselves through their school environment and eventually the world.
- Our approach to language learning focuses on the “form” of the letters (how letters are made/recognize letters) and their “function” (letters, words & pictures are a powerful way to express and communicate).
Learning and Development
Wonder Kidz focuses on ensuring young children learn through play and exploration, with support for each individual. We encourage children to develop imagination, to get actively involved in learning and to make decisions. We make every attempt to develop children’s creative and critical thinking, balancing the need for both the children and adults to lead the learning.
Teacher child ratio
1:15 is the Teacher Child ratio for Playgroup, Nursery, Wonder LKG & Wonder UKG Classes.
Mixing colors, scribbling across a black board, painting and shaping objects – may look amusing to adults, but they are a great way to teach new way of thinking, creating and communicating with images as well as words.
Since children learn best through direct experiences, LE organizes outdoor field trips like visit to the fire station, Supermarket and Parks for our young explorers.
There is more than one type of learning and it can be divided into three domains of educational activities-
- Cognitive:mental skills (Knowledge)
- Affective: growth in feelings or emotional areas (Attitude)
- Psychomotor: manual or physical skills (Skills)
The knowledge and skills that children acquire by the end of kindergarten and elementary school, along with positive attitudes towards learning developed in these early years, form the basis of effective learning in their later years of school and post-secondary education.
Children learn through direct sensory experience
Children are naturally curious about their world and are eager to learn about it. Play is the serious work of children.
Through it, they clarify information, integrate ideas from their previous experiences, and explore and experiment with their environment. Play also gives them the opportunity to add knowledge, learn new skills and practice familiar ones. They learn to deal with their feelings, interact with children and adults and resolve conflicts.
Finally, children develop their imaginations and creativity and learn to solve problems.
Qualified and Intensive Trained Staff
Pre school teaching is not just about fun and games. At wonder kidz, a lot of care is taken to ensure that we recruit qualified and well trained teachers to groom your precious little one. In the first place we follow strict selection criteria under which we hand pick qualified teachers who fulfill one basic criteria- love for children.