1.5 to 2 yrs. Is the right age for the child to start going to pre-school. You’d be amazed by what infants are capable of doing. Your child can :
- Discriminate tastes and smells by the age of 2 month.
- Recognize toys by the age of 4 months.
- Distinguish faces and voices by the age of 6 months.
- Understand several words and retain mental images by 12 months.
- Remember pictures and use memory to relate to familiar objects by the age of 18 months.
The eligibility criteria for child’s admission:
- Play Group1.5 to 2.5 yrs. (Child must complete 1 year before 31st of March)
- Nursery: 2.5 to 3.5 yrs. (Child must complete 2 year before 31st of March
- KG-I: 3.5 to 4.5 yrs. (Child must complete 3 year before 31st of March)
- KG-II: 4.5 to 5.5 yrs. (Child must complete 4 year before 31st of March)
- Wonder Kidz adopts a first-come-first- admit policy for enrollment to its programs. The documents required at the time of admission:
- A Self Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by a Civic body.
- Three passport size photographs of the child and one passport size photograph each of both the parents.
- One passport size photograph of the attendant/relative who would be responsible for collecting the child from the school (if other than parents)
- Duly filled admission form with current date & cheques for the fee.
- Transport facility is available at Pug Marks.
- It will be the responsibility of the parents/attendant to drop and pick up the child well on time. They must carry the Attendant ID Card to collect the child from the stop.
- Parents who wish to discontinue the transport facility for their child should inform the school office at least one month in advance.
- One month written notice is required to withdraw the child from the school.
- On withdrawal no amount would be refunded in any case.
Change of Address:
- In case of any change in residential address or contact numbers, parents need to inform the school authorities in writing immediately.
Admission Helpline No: 9407515290